Returning families will receive an email from Trinity Catholic School with instructions on 2/28/2022.
All new families click here to register your child/children to Trinity Catholic School.
Registration for the 2022-23 school year will begin the week of February 28.
We will no longer have paper registration forms for you to complete. We will be registering new and returning families through FACTS Management. On February 28, returning families will receive an email from the principal, that will include instructions and the link to re-enroll your child or children. You will need to know the District Code: TRIN-NY to login. If you do not remember your username or password from last year, you can click on the “Forgot Username/Password” link to recover them.
For current students who will re-enroll for September, you’ll complete an Enrollment Packet.
For new students (joining Trinity in the fall of 2022) you’ll need to complete a New Student Packet.
The login and registration process is different from the FACTS Grant and Aid application that we already use for tuition. That is through the Payment Plans/Financial Aid tab right below the Parent Login tab.
New students will pay $25.00 for an application fee. There is a $15.00 fee per returning student to re-enroll. Trinity will not be collecting our usual $55.00 fee for registration.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the school (315-769-5911) or contact Sarah Tsibulsky at firstname.lastname@example.org
All families who enroll their children in Trinity Catholic School, must set up a FACTS Payment Plan.
Please Note: FACTS Management handles our tuition agreements. Please contact FACTS Customer Care Representatives at 866-441-4637, 24/7, with any questions you may have.
Registration for Trinity Catholic School begins soon! But, why should YOU enroll your children in this school? Consider this:
- The combination of Trinity’s excellent academic program, loving, family atmosphere and Gospel values allows our students to fully develop academically, physically, spiritually and emotionally.
- Small class sizes enable our certified, experienced and loving teachers to recognize your child’s God-given gifts and encourage self-expression.
- Our nurturing environment fosters growth, confidence, compassion, and creativity in our students.
- Our quality, structured academic program is affordable for all North Country children.
- Our family welcomes children of all faiths and financial means. Ask about our confidential and generous scholarships for qualifying families in grades Kindergarten-6.
- Our before and after-school programs are affordable for families.
- There is free public school busing from Massena, Norwood-Norfolk, Potsdam, St. Lawrence Central and Akwesasne school districts.
Come witness firsthand our joyful and loving atmosphere!
Registration will begin February 28 for the following programs,
- Half AND Full-day Pre-Kindergarten 3 & 4
- Full-day Junior Kindergarten
- Full-Day Kindergarten
- Grades 1-6
Classes fill up quickly on a first-come, first-served basis, so we encourage you to register as soon as possible
When: February 28 – March 4, 2022
Time: 9am-11am, 12:30pm-2pm, with extended hours on Thursday, March 3, 3:30-6pm
Where: Trinity Catholic School, 188 Main Street, Massena, NY
Questions: Please call the school office at 315-769-5911, or e-mail principal, Joyce Giroux, at email@example.com.
“Learning about God is so important in making good people for the future.” – Lily T. – 6th Grade student