All new families click here to register your child/children to Trinity Catholic School.
Returning families will receive an email from Trinity Catholic School with instructions.
In order to make your enrollment experience easier, we are working with FACTS and will have all our forms available online.
Registration for the 2021-22 school year will be the first week of March. At this point, we fully expect the next school year to return to a sense of “normal” and we are excited to move forward.
We will no longer have paper registration forms for you to complete. We will be registering new and returning families through FACTS Management. On March 1st, you’ll receive an email from FACTS, that will include instructions and the link to register your child or children. You will need to know the District Code: TRIN-NY to create an account. Important: the email address we have on file in Facts Management MUST be the same email address you use to create your account, otherwise you’ll have to re-enter all of your information again.
After creating your account, you’ll be directed to the Family Portal to begin the process. From there, you will find all of the necessary registration forms on the left of the screen. Some information has already been added, but please double check all information in FACTS. Some documents may need to be uploaded into FACTS.
For current students who will re-enroll for September, you’ll complete an Enrollment Packet.
For new students (joining Trinity in the fall of 2021) you’ll need to complete a New Student Packet.
The login and registration process is different from the FACTS Grant and Aid application that we already use for tuition. That is through the Payment Plans/Financial Aid tab right below the Parent Login tab.
New students will pay $20.00 for an application fee. There is a $15.00 fee per returning student to re-enroll. Therefore, Trinity will not be collecting our usual $55.00 fee for registration.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the school (315-769-5911) or contact Sarah Tsibulsky at email@example.com or call/text 1-607-382-5878.
All families who enroll their children in Trinity Catholic School, must set up a FACTS Payment Plan.
Please Note: FACTS Management handles our tuition agreements. Please contact FACTS Customer Care Representatives at 866-441-4637, 24/7, with any questions you may have.
Registration for Trinity Catholic School begins soon! But, why should YOU enroll your children in this school? Consider this:
- The combination of Trinity’s excellent academic program, loving, family atmosphere and Gospel values allows our students to fully develop academically, physically, spiritually and emotionally.
- Small class sizes enable our certified, experienced and loving teachers to recognize your child’s God-given gifts and encourage self-expression.
- Our nurturing environment fosters growth, confidence, compassion, and creativity in our students.
- Our quality, structured academic program is affordable for all North Country children.
- Our family welcomes children of all faiths and financial means. Ask about our confidential and generous scholarships for qualifying families in grades Kindergarten-6.
- Our before and after-school programs are affordable for families.
- There is free public school busing from Massena, Norwood-Norfolk, Potsdam, St. Lawrence Central and Akwesasne school districts.
Come witness firsthand our joyful and loving atmosphere!
Registration will begin March 1, 2021 for the following programs,
- Half AND Full-day Pre-Kindergarten 3 & 4
- Full-day Junior Kindergarten
- Full-Day Kindergarten
- Grades 1-6
Classes fill up quickly on a first-come, first-served basis, so we encourage you to register as soon as possible
When: March 1-5, 2020
Time: 3:00 PM – 5:30 PM, extended hours until 6:00 PM on Thursday by appointment only.
Where: Trinity Catholic School, 188 Main Street, Massena, NY
Questions: Please call the school office at 315-769-5911, e-mail principal, Joyce Giroux, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Current registration forms beginning 3/1/2021.
“Learning about God is so important in making good people for the future.” – Lily T.—5th Grade student